Including broccoli in your diet has many benefits. For example, it strengthens the immune system, helps control blood pressure, anti-cancer properties have been discovered
Broccoli is highly recommended during pregnancy, and thus an endless number of benefits that make this vegetable indispensable on our table.
Time 40 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
2. Add garlic, paprika, brewer's yeast, tahini, red wine, lemon juice, mustard seeds, cornstarch, onion powder, and soy milk in a blender or food processor, and mix until obtaining a smooth creamy sauce and set aside
3. Meanwhile, boil the broccoli for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Separately, add onion, bell pepper, and celery in a large skillet, and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring every so often. Add the chickpeas, thyme, rice, and broccoli to the pan, and after a few minutes add the previously made sauce.
5. Cook until hot, about five minutes, and add salt and pepper
6. Pour everything on a baking sheet, and if you want, sprinkle some coarsely chopped almonds on top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes and serve very hot.