Including broccoli in your diet has many benefits. For example, it strengthens the immune system, helps control blood pressure, anti-cancer properties have been discovered
Broccoli is highly recommended during pregnancy, and thus an endless number of benefits that make this vegetable indispensable on our table.
Time 0 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
2. Add garlic, paprika, brewer's yeast, tahini, red wine, lemon juice, mustard seeds, cornstarch, onion powder, and soy milk in a blender or food processor, and mix until obtaining a smooth creamy sauce and set aside
3. Meanwhile, boil the broccoli for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Separately, add onion, bell pepper, and celery in a large skillet, and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring every so often. Add the chickpeas, thyme, rice, and broccoli to the pan, and after a few minutes add the previously made sauce.
5. Cook until hot, about five minutes, and add salt and pepper
6. Pour everything on a baking sheet, and if you want, sprinkle some coarsely chopped almonds on top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes and serve very hot.