Try this vegan Spanish omelette with either regular or sweet potato. Delish!
Time 0 Minutes
Type American / Western
You can also use a commercial egg replacemet
1. 5 easy steps
1. Finely chop the onion and sauté with a pinch of self in a frying pan.
2. Grate the potato, add to the pan and cook until slightly toasted. Then set aside.
3. Mix the vegan egg with 2 tbsp of chickpea flour, gluten, and cold water. Stir until the mixture looks like a beaten egg, add bicarbonate of soda and mix again.
4. Mix with the potato with the flour mixture, adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour into a frying pan and cook until you can flip it over. Toast on both sides and enjoy.
Serve with spinach and cherry tomatoes, or your veggies of choice!