Make this delicious gluten and dairy-free quiche. Perfect for the summer!
Time 55 Minutes
Ingredients  (for 6 person)
You can use broccoli or any vegetables of choice.
1. In 5 steps
- Preheat oven to 190C or 375 F and grease a pie dish with a little oil.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a pan. Add the broccoli, leeks, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry the vegetable until tender and set aside.
- Mix the beaten eggs, coconut milk and almond or hemp milk together with the salt and a pinch of your chosen spices.
- Mix the mixture with the vegetables and pour into the dish.
- Place the pie dish in the center of the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until the top is golden.