Persimmon or Sharon fruit is a superfruit that provides many health benefits and is high in vitamins A and C. There are many ways to include it in your diet and today we give this delicious recipe.
Time 35 Minutes
Type American / Western
Don't miss our recipe for homemade persimmon jam
1. Just 5 steps
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie and melt it until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
3. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Then ddd the persimmon marmalade and set aside.
4. Mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and the flour and pour it into the greased baking tin.
5. Bake the dough for 25 to 30 minutes and let it cool down before cutting it into small squares.