Delicious and nutritious snack? Yes, please! Try these awesome oat and coconut cookies.
Time 30 Minutes
Type American / Western
Ingredients  (for 10 person)
1. Simple steps
- Preheat the oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix well the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, or honey and baking powder.
- Add the oats, almond meal, cinnamon, and desiccated coconut. Mix and add 2 to 3 tbsp of warm water. The dough should be sticky.
- With slightly wet hands, roll tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls. Lay on the baking sheet and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool.