Matcha and chocolate. What a combination of flavors! For those of us who love chocolate, and add matcha to everything, making these delightful chocolates yourself is easier than you think. All you need is the chocolate of your liking, a handful of toppings, and of course matcha. Get creative!
Time 10 Minutes
You can use the chocolate of your linking. And here are some ideas for toppings: almond, pistachios, walnut, hazelnut, coconut flakes, dried strawberries, and dried banana.
1. Making Matcha Chocolate Bark
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Simmer a few inches of water in a small saucepan. Once boiling, use a heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot to boil the chocolate.
- Whisk the chocolate vigorously and frequently to ensure that it remains silky.
- Once melted whisk in Matcha powder until well combined.
- immediately pour the melted chocolate matcha mix into the baking tray.
- Top with your selected ingredients and place in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled remove and cut into shards.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.