Try these delicious and healthy cookies. You'll love them.
Time 0 Minutes
Type Latin American
1. How to make cookies
1. Mix the vegetable margarine with the syrup. Make sure the margarine is at room temperature, soft and manageable, but not melted.
2. When the margarine and syrup are well integrated, add the flour by sifting it. Mix and knead directly with your hands.
3. Add the tablespoons of coffee and continue kneading. When the dough stops sticking to the container and the texture allows you to make balls easily, it is ready.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and place baking paper on the tray so that the coffee cookies do not stick.
5. Bake about 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!