5 Steps to your perfect morning routine 5 Steps to your perfect morning routine

5 Steps to your perfect morning routine

Whether you’re a lark or an owl, having a good morning routine is key for living and feeling better.

The most important thing to keep in mind if you decide to improve your mornings is to know what you want to achieve with the change. Why do I want to create a morning routine? Do I need to organize myself better?  How do I want to feel?

Try to think about the most important things you want to incorporate into your life that you want to make a habit of in the morning. 

Think about habits like these: reading, exercising, eating a nutritious breakfast, relaxing. Do you think any of these habits could make your ideal morning?

5 steps to creating your ideal morning routine

1. 1. Be prepared

Tomorrow's routine starts the night before

Before you go to bed, you can sit down for a while and write a list of things you need to do the next day. Going to sleep with a to-do list on your mind can give you trouble getting a deep, restful sleep. Take your responsibilities out of your head and put them on paper. You'll make sure you get a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow's routine starts the night before.

2. 2. Get up earlier

Get up earlier for a perfect morning routine

Your to-do list, the one you wrote the night before, will serve as a guide to how much time you have.

Wake up an hour or two before you start work and spend that time alone with yourself.

Have a peaceful breakfast and set up for a positive day

3. 3. Reading

Morning is a great time to connect with yourself by reading

Morning is a great time to connect with yourself. Try to add some reading to your mornings.

Get books that motivate and inspire you to be better.

4. 4. Exercise

Walk, a perfect morning routine

If you don't have time to go to the gym in the morning, do stretching exercises at home or walk 20 to 30 minutes in a nearby park.

When we exercise our bodies release hormones that wake us up and energize us to start the day in a more positive way.

5. 5. Have a nutritious breakfast

A moment you don’t want to forget. Spending time on breakfast is one of the best decisions of the day. For many people it is difficult to make time for a good breakfast. Probably, because they haven't thought about doing the 4 points above.

Thinking breakfast is not an important part of our day is a big mistake. A well-nourished body responds better to daily demands.

Let's not neglect our health because we want to fulfill our other obligations.

Related Articles

More News

More News