Celebrities you didn't know were plant-based Celebrities you didn't know were plant-based

Celebrities you didn't know were plant-based

Want to see a list of celebrities who are vegan? Read on.

The benefits of plant-based diet are undeniable. It has been shown to reduce the risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some mental health illnesses. Find out which celebrities follow plant-based or vegan diet. 

1. Benedict Cumberbatch

The actor has previously revealed that his plant-based diet is what keeps him in action movie shape. The Emmy Award-winning actor praises his diet at every opportunity he gets.

2. Beyonce

Beyonce is known to go on month-long vegan challenges as part of preparation for her tours.

3. Gisele Bündchen

The supermodel is known for her plant-based diet. Also vegan? Her athlete husband Tom Brady.

4. Jessica Chastain

The actress has been a vegan for over 12 years, and attributes her energy and clear skin to this diet.

5. Ariana Grande

"I love animals more than I love most people, not kidding. But I am a firm believer in eating a full plant-based, whole food diet that can expand your life length and make you an all-around happier person," Ariana told Mirror UK.

6. Miley Cyrus

It’s enough to look at the singer’s Instagram feed to find posts about vegan meals and animal rights.

7. Michelle Pfeiffer

Pfeiffer has been vegan for a number of years.  "Eating a vegan diet — it's just so much healthier — and you avoid a lot of toxins that could age your skin and your body. I really noticed a difference in my skin not too long after switching to fully vegan," the actress told Urbanette

8. Zac Efron

Zac Efron has credited his toned physique to his plant-based diet. “I've been experimenting with eating purely vegan. It’s been brilliant. It’s been great for my exercise and great for my routine” Efron said in an interview with Teen Vogue

9. Jared Leto

The Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto is a strict vegan. “Twenty solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself,” the 48-year old actor and singer told The Rolling Stone

10. James Cameron

The Titanic director has long been outspoken about veganism. Ha has recently invested in a pea protein facility, and co-founded a vegan school in southern California with his wife Suzy Cameron.

Related Articles

More News

More News