Within the brilliant and enriching French cuisine we find many dished as exquisite as bisque, but what is a bisque?
It has two culinary definitions, the most relevant being the one that refers to seafood soup or cream. But in this case, we will use the cauliflower,
The other meaning of the bisque is a dessert, it is ice cream with crushed macarons or sometimes dried fruits are also added.
Time 0 Minutes
1. In a large saucepan, combine the Soy drink soy, vegetable broth, cauliflower, potatoes, onion, garlic, and thyme, cook over medium-high heat for about five minutes, then cover half the saucepan, and cook over very low heat for 18-20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, add the pieces of bread and stir until very toasted for about 10 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Then, from the first preparation, discard the thyme, and mix in the blender until there is a smooth soup.
4. Add soy cream and mixture, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Finally, serve the cream in a bowl adding a few croutons, pomegranate seeds, and chives.