5 celebrities you didn’t know meditate

Wanna know who are the famous people who meditate and why did they start practicing this activity? Keep reading!

It seems that the art of meditation has become popular between Hollywood stars and pop singers. 

Through meditation, they have found peace, tranquility, enhanced creativity and insight, better control of emotions, general well-being

Read on for some of your favorite celebrities who have found meditation a way of living better.

1. Megan Fox

Before the pandemic, she integrated daily deep visualization and shamanic meditation.

Fox, 35, typically begins her day with tarot cards and reading her horoscope. Before the pandemic, she integrated daily deep visualization and shamanic meditation. On the June afternoon when we speak, she’s even been planning rituals to harness the power of the looming solar eclipse.

“I always meditate. I took classes and have gotten pretty good at it. I can stay under and focus for 30 minutes.”

2. Harry Styles

Harry Styles said he became more open-minded about the concept after moving to California.

Harry revealed to Rolling Stone in 2019 he suffered with anxiety throughout his time in One Direction, over constant fears he’d “sing a wrong note.”

He said he became more open-minded about the concept after moving to California.

“Sleep and meditation are a huge part of my routine, whether I’m at home, in the studio, or out on the road,” Styles said in a statement about the collab. “Rest and recovery is as important as doing the work. Finding a balance has been endlessly beneficial to both my physical and mental health. It’s changed my life.”

3. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba meditates everyday

Jessica Alba has been getting them involved in “meditation” as well as “calming” foods.

“I like to listen to meditations”. “I did TM [Transcendental Meditation] but I find it’s kind of tough to meditate on your own—for me—so I like Headspace. And you can do five-minute meditations, 10-minute mediations … and you can go to whatever it is you’re dealing with. It’s pretty dope.” 

4. Dakota Johnson

For Dakota Johnson meditation has been helpful for her

The actress spoke out about how she manages her mental health in lockdown and how practising activities, such as meditation, has been helpful for her, saying:

“Meditation or going for a walk, being kind to your body... Those little things make a difference ultimately.”

5. Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez completed a two-week program in New York City, where she stayed on-site at a centre to undergo therapy, eat healthy meals and take Pilates and meditation sessions. 

In 2018, Selena Gomez revealed that her top priority was focus on her well-being.

“I’ve had a lot of issues with depression and anxiety, and I’ve been very vocal about it,” she said, “but it’s not something I feel I’ll ever overcome.”

The singer completed a two-week program in New York City, where she stayed on-site at a centre to undergo therapy, eat healthy meals and take Pilates and meditation sessions. 

Related Articles

More News

More News