4 wellness tips to follow, according to Rosie-Huntington Whiteley's naturopath

Dr. Nigma Talib, the naturopathic doctor to the stars (she counts Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Sienna Miller, and Penelope Cruz among her patients) shares her ultimate top 4 wellness tips and tricks to follow for glowing skin and lean physique.

Here are four tips from Talib to help you look and feel better than you've ever had:

Rosie's naturopath shares her tips Image: Pinterest

“There's no doubt in my mind that once you start to see and feel results, it's really been transformative for me. I can feel it in my skin, I can feel it in my body, I feel lean right now, and I feel strong and I feel energized,” says Rosie Huntington-Whiteley about Nigma's diet plan. 

1. 1. Add HIIT to your routine

Add HIIT to your routine

Exercise is a must for Talib, who loves combining HIIT training with pilates (reformer). HIIT delivers great results with just 15-20 minute workouts. The key is not to do more than 2/3 HIIT workouts per week. 

2. 2. Eat your greens

Eat your greens

Make sure you visit the local market and load on some healthy greens, like broccoli, spinach, avocado, and other fresh vegetables. Greens are full of antioxidants, making them the perfect way to take care of your skin from the inside-out. 

"Spinach is also very rich in iron, folic acid, potassium, iodine, vitamin K, and sulfur. Sulfur makes the skin smooth, iron improves blood oxygen levels improving skin appearance and iodine," says Talib

3. 3. Meditate every morning

Meditate every morning

"Meditation is an amazing way to control, strengthen, and relax the mind. It’s also extremely beneficial for fighting aging [through stress reduction]. ...Just 12 minutes a day practicing is enough to produce that anti-aging response," says Talib.

In her book, Reverse the Signs of Aging, she goes into great detail explaining how exactly meditation and other stress-busting activities make you physically healthier and younger. 

4. 4. Make a homemade mask

Make a homemade mask

Ingredients: 1/2 small ripe papaya 1/2 avocado 1 tsp. runny honey 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice 1 egg white 1 tsp. plain yogurt

Instructions: Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Apply the mixture to clean skin and leave on for 5-8 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then cool water, and pat dry.

Papaya is loaded with antioxidants. Yogurt is a natural source of antibiotics. Honey has the ability to encourage moisture in the skin. Avocado is extremely effective for moisturizing. What's not to love? 

This article is not sponsored

Emily Sanders

Emily was dazzled by the big screen since her first trip to a local movie theatre, so it’s no wonder she built a career covering the people behind the magic of cinema and music. How do celebrities manage to juggle their lives in the limelight? Emily will uncover all the celebrity wellness secrets that allow them to look good, no matter the occasion.+ info

Related Articles

More News

More News