3 DIY Skin treatments to make your hands, feet, and body glow

3 DIY Skin treatments to make your hands, feet, and body glow

If there is something that I love about being at home, it would definitely have to be all my body care routines, and if I can DIY it, much better.

Skincare treatments are my favorite treat, I think it is one of the things that I love doing the most. Having a shower and the excitement of preparing a new mask or body scrub makes me happy. I think that it not only has to do with the fact that I know my skin will look better, but it is also about taking the time to enjoy my company and doing something to pamper myself. If you want to take the night off to give yourself some self-care, these 3 DIY skincare treatments will make your whole body glow!

1. Cuticle Hydrator

Cuticle Hydrator

If your cuticles have seen a better day and they are dry and flaky, maybe it's high time you did something about it. 

For extra hydration try rubbing some coconut oil onto your fingertips and put on some gloves for 10 or 15 minutes. This will provide long-lasting moisture.

2. Detoxifying body scrub

Detoxifying body scrub

Ok, this might sound a bit strange but I swear it is great for your skin. If you are up to having radiant and smooth legs and arms, you have to try this detoxifying body scrub.

You'll need 1/2 cup of ground rice ground in a blender, 1/2 a cup of c coconut mild, 1/4 brown sugar, and a tablespoon of ground ginger.

Mix all the ingredients to form a paste and rub it in a circular motion all over your body, then rinse.

The coconut milk will hydrate your skin, the ginger will decrease inflammation and the rice grains will exfoliate your skin. Please, do give it a try. 

3. Exfoliating Foot soak

Exfoliating Foot soak

A foot soak can treat your calluses and help loosen dead skin cells. To do so ad a ration of half a cup of baking soda for every gallon of water. Soak your feet for about 30 minutes in this solution and rinse away the baking soda.

I like to massage some coconut oil or vaseline onto my feet and slip on a pair of cotton socks.

Turn on the tv and binge-watch your favorite series in Netflix for the perfect self care date with yourself. 

Aniela Dybiec

Aniela is a writer who loves art, makeup, and magick. She is also an amateur illustrator, a wellness fan and a vegetarian.+ info

Related Articles

More News

More News